Is it time for a change?
Is it time for a change?
New Year, new resolutions.
Last year you spent a lot of time talking about it, even complaining and moaning about it. But how bad is your job? Is it time for you to make a break and move on?
Ask yourself these questions adapted from the Harvard Management Update to help you decide:
- Do I feel my work is important?
- Do I know what's expected of me?
- Do I have the resources to do my job right?
- Do I get to use my best skills every day?
- Do I receive adequate recognition for good work?
- Do my co-workers do quality work?
- Does my supervisor or other colleagues seem to care about me as a person?
- Do my opinions count?
- Do I have the opportunity to grow?
If you answer NO to most of these questions, you
probably do have reason to complain and start looking for a better job
Still thinking of leaving and not sure what to do next -
contact us